Gross Misconduct. Cheating, stealing, immoral conduct with teachers/ staff/ cadets, use of narcotics, to flee from college, manhandling/ fight with cadets are considered as acts of Gross of Misconduct.
1. Punishment for gross misconduct will be suspension or immediate expulsion of the cadet from the college.
2. The decision of the Principal in all discipline matters will be deemed as final, and not challengeable in any court of law.
3. Cadet College Chilas reserves the right of admission. The Principal has the authority to refuse admission.
4. Once a cadet is withdrawn from the college or is struck off the college strength, he cannot be re-admitted. In rare cases, however the Principal may exercise his discretion to allow re-admission for which complete admission will be charged.
5. All correspondence in all matters should be addressed to the Principal.