: 05812-960100-16 cadetcollegechilas@gmail.com

Establishment of
Cadet College Chilas is one of the CBMs of Diamer Bahasha Dam Project (DBDP).
The decision was made by former Prime Minister of Pakistan Mr. Shaukat Aziz
during his visit to DBD site on 23 February 2006. The project was undertaken by
DBDP and Education Department GB as joint venture. However the establishment of
College got delayed till 2013 because of some technical reasons, including
non-availability of requisite land at Chilas. In 2013, the required land 125 acres,
was acquired at Darandas, Goherabad, at a distance of 45km from Chilas. It was
also decided that till the construction of new College, classes may be started
for cadets of Cadet College Chilas in some Govt school to start the journey of
new beacon of light in Diamer.  On 16 Dec
2013, classes were stated in the building of Public School Chilas with pioneer
entry of 57 x cadets. The founding Principal of College was Brig Ejaz Ahmad
Najaf, Sitara-e-Imtiaz(M). The College colour was decided to be maroon, the
moto was set as “READ TO LEAD” and the demonym was
chosen as “Diamerians” after the name of the Distt, where college is
established. So far 2 x entries have been successfully passed out, of which 10
x Cadets are studying in Medical Colleges, 10 x Cadets in Engineering Colleges
and 1 x Cadet is undergoing training at PMA. At present 2 x classes are getting
education at the College.

The
construction work of new campus is 90% completed and remaining 10% will be
completed by Dec 2021 and hopefully the College will be shifted to new campus
at the start of 2022. The new campus is spread over a wide area of 125 acres
land, consisting of state of the art buildings including academic cum adm block,
triple storied mess/ auditorium / exam hall block, 3 x spacious hostels,
hospital, mosque and staff residences along with many play grounds. Cadet
College Chilas will go a long way in brining educational revolution in this
area and will prove to be source of enlightenment, peace, prosperity, patriotism
and brotherhood for the people of Diamer, GB and whole Pakistan. Insha Allah.

Proudly powered by WordPress.